If you have further questions that are not answered here, please reach out to your dedicated Account Manager for assistance or call 1(844)-724-7376
1. Open your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.) and go to: https://portal.currencypay.com/login
2. Type in your login and password information and click green “Log In” button.
“Plans” set the recurring payment details. It will allow you to name the Payment and choose the amount and frequency of the charge.
3. Click “Plans” from the drop down underneath “Recurring Payments”. Fill in the following information.
In the example below, a customer on this plan will be charged a “Website Subscription” for “$15.00” every “2” “Days”.
4. Select the plan you wish to set a customer on.
5. Click “Add Subscription” to add the customer onto the plan
6. Choose a start and finish date of the subscription to begin. When adding tax, insert the dollar amount of each payment. “Max Consecutive Failures” refers to the maximum number of times a payment transaction will the attempted after failure.
Being a new customer, a token is not yet available. Click “Create a new Payment” to add the customer’s credit card or other payment information
Click add to run the Recurring Payment
7. To edit a plan, click on the “Details” tab and then click the pencil icon next to it.
1. Go to “Customers” on the left hand side of the portal. Then click on the customer to be charged.
2. Click “Add Recurring Billing” to assign a recurring charge.
3. Choose a start and finish date of the subscription and select the recurring payment to charge the customer. When inputting tax, insert the dollar amount of each payment. “Max Consecutive Failures” refers to the maximum number of times a payment transaction will the attempted after failure. Payment methods used previously
4. To edit a recurring payment specific to a customer. Click on the payment from the Customer’s profile to show the following page. Click on the icon below to extend or shorten the payment, update the tax amount, and change the status of the payment. Switching a status to “Inactive” will halt the charges.