1. Open your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.) and go to: https://portal.currencypay.com/login
2. Type in your login and password information and click green “Log In” button.
The information listed here will generate on every invoice you create.
1. Go to “Invoice” listed on the left-hand side of the main screen. Then click “Invoice Settings” to generate the default information you would like each Invoice to include.
If you have a logo you would like to display, click the “Logo” button below to upload the picture.
The items created here are the description and price of your products for sale. You can add or delete them at any time. Items here need only to be created once and can be duplicated on an invoice if multiple are being purchased.
1. Go to “Products” on the left hand side of the dashboard. Then click “Add Product” to add a description and price to an item for sale.
2. Fill in the following information for your item. The information can be as general or as specific as necessary. Items in large quantity can be duplicated on invoices. A product code can also be added to your invoice if you wish for an item to match a stocking number.
Each product created can be edited by clicking the name.
3. To edit a description and price of a product, click the icon on the top right corner of the screen.
1. If you wish to use your own invoice, to send to a customer electronically, click the “Upload Invoice” button in the top right corner to upload a Pdf.
To generate your own invoice, start by clicking “Add Invoice” to view an invoice template.
2. Input the desired information for the invoice. You can customize the invoice to include when you would like it sent, and when it is due for payment.
If this is a repeat customer, click the “save” icon and you can add customers for auto-fill.
The “Items” section of the invoice will provide a drop down list of all products created. Quantity of items to be sold can be adjusted.
The discount and amount for tax must be inputted in dollar amounts.
When all necessary information is complete, click “Save” to generate the invoice.
3. The Invoice details will give an overview of the inputted information.
The options below will allow you to do the following:
“Link” will give you a web link to the invoice
“Go to Invoice” will open the invoice in a new tab
“Print Invoice” prompts printing options
“Edit” will allow changes to make changes
“Send” will email the invoice to the customer’s email address
“Mark as Paid” will change the status of “Pending” to “Paid”
“Duplicate” will make a copy
“Delete” will erase the invoice entirely
The invoice has three statuses:
“Pending” meaning it is in progress to be viewed and paid
“Viewed” to represent that the customer has looked at the invoice, but has not yet paid
“Paid” to signal that the customer has succesfully paid the invoice
4. The Invoice will be presented to the customer in this format.
A customer will be able to access this invoice, and pay with a credit/debit card, or Electronic Check