If you have further questions that are not answered here, please reach out to your dedicated Account Manager for assistance or call 1(844)-724-7376
NOTE: “VOID” CAN ONLY BE DONE UNTIL THE TRANSACTION STATUS IS “CAPTURED”. IF A TRANSACTION IS “CAPTURED”, YOU MUST DO A REFUND.
– You can void a transaction up until it is batched. After the transaction is batched you will have to refund the transaction.
– If you process a transaction in a Point of Sale terminal you must void the transaction inthe same terminal.
1. Open your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.) and go to: https://portal.currencypay.com/login
2. Type in your login and password information and click green “Log In” button.
3. Go to “Payment History” listed on the left-hand side of the main screen.
4. Find the transaction that you would like to void, and click on the dollar amount.
5. Once you click on the dollar amount, you will see the Transaction Details screen below.You will see the VOID TRANSACTION button located right below the Sale date. Click that VOID TRANSACTION BUTTON.
6. Please type in the amount that you would like to void and click “CONFIRM”.
7. Once you confirm the transaction void, you will see the message below.