It’s important to note that disbursements will only be sent to the primary bank account. If you need to update the bank account your disbursements go to, it’s better to edit the account/routing number on the primary account than adding a new bank account. To do this do the following:
1. Make sure you are logged into the CurrencyPay Portal, and click on “Profile” in the top right corner
2. Click on the “Banking” tab
3. Click on the primary bank account that is listed
4. Click the Pen & Paper icon in the top right corner to edit
5. Enter the correct routing and account number
6. Click the check mark in the top right corner to confirm the change
You are good to go! Your disbursements will now be sent to the updated account/routing info.