Last Updated: February 1, 2021
This website is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. For more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), view the FTC website at www.ftc.gov
Information We Collect. We collect the following categories of personally identifiable information about you in connection with our services: Identifiers, such as your name, address, telephone number, mobile number, e-mail address, IP address, unique personal identifier, business name, Social Security Number, date of birth, driver’s license number, passport number, employment information, bank account information, credit sore and related information in credit reports, landlords’ names, geolocation, network activity, browsing history, search history and information regarding your interactions with websites, applications or advertisements (“Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”). We also collect information such as demographic data and data about your online activity on our website that does not identify you (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information” or “Non-PII”). PII and Non-PII are known together as “Information”. We may also collect and store Information that you provide to us about other people (such as co-owners of your business), including their name, address, telephone number, mobile devices, email address and Social Security Number.
- How We Collect Information about You.
- From You. We collect Information you provide to us: (i) in connection with inquiring about or obtaining our services; and (ii) in connection with a job application. The Information we collect from you will vary depending on the product or service requested.
- Other Sources. We may obtain Information about you from third parties such as: credit reports, information about your home and demographic information. Information such as Social Security Number (SSN), date of birth (DOB), address and phone number may be verified by third parties to assist in the prevention of identity theft, customer identification and verification. CurrencyPay, LLC takes your privacy seriously and performs these checks using best practices according to industry standards and does not alter or change the information you provide or that we collect. Your information is protected both in-transit to our servers and at rest on our servers by the latest security standards & protocols. In addition, our networks and servers are constantly monitored for advanced, persistent and other threats to your information.
Other Technologies. We may use web beacons and other standard Internet technologies to track your use on our websites. Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, targeting and re-targeting pixels, third party pixels or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
- How We Use Information.
We do not sell your personal information.
- In General. We may use Information to:
- Deliver the products and services you requested;
- Manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- Research and analyze your use of, or interest in, our products, services and content and the products, services and content offered by others;
- Communicate with you via e-mail, telephone, postal mail and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Develop and display content and services tailored to your interests on our website and other websites;
- Develop and deliver targeted advertisements;
- Measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming and other activities;
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes; Manage our business; and perform functions as described to you at the time of collection.
- Financial Information. Depending on the service requested, we may use financial information to: provide payment processing services, match you with lenders, provide you with lenders’ conditional loan offers, auto dealers, auto lenders, personal loan providers, etc. as well as to verify your identity, protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, or otherwise as needed to manage our business. CurrencyPay, LLC is responsible for the security of any cardholder data when stored, transmitted or processed on behalf of merchants and cardholders. CurrencyPay, LLC is not responsible for any merchant’s handling of cardholder data it may retain.
- Job Applicants. If your PII is submitted when applying for a position with us, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your PII for a period of time, but only for the purpose of considering your application for current or future available positions or as required by law.
- With Whom do we Share Your Information
- Processing Service Providers. In submitting an inquiry for a payment processing and other services offered through this website, when you click on any button indicating an acceptance or agreement to terms, a continuance of processing or submission, you signify your agreement to proceed you are consenting, acknowledging and agreeing to the disclosure of your PII, as described herein, with entities involved in payment processing in our network (“Partners”). Please note that no hard inquiry of credit will be performed by CurrencyPay LLC or its Partner unless you authorize us to do so by submitting a completed merchant processing application. NOTE THAT even if you do not provide your Social Security number, we may access your credit file to assist in the prevention of identity theft and to verify your request is accurate andcomplete. Lastly, not all network Partners will obtain your SSN and each Partner has its own requirements, disclosures and consent requirements.
BE AWARE that the Partners with whom we work to provide services may retain or use your Information whether or not you use their services and you should contact these Partners directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices which may differ from CurrencyPay, LLC.
- Referrals for your Business. When you express interest in other products, services, promotions that we offer (by, for example, completing an inquiry for such services), we will share your request or expression of interest with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services and promotions, and, as applicable, with their affiliates andthird partyfinder or marketing companies (collectively, “Business Providers”). When you choose to participate in a particular offer or program, you authorize us to provide PII to those Business Providers. Be aware the Business Providers with whom we share your Information may retain or use your Information whether or not you use their services and you should contact these parties directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices which may differ from ours.
- Services Providers. We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf including, but not limited to service providers that perform services on our behalf in connection with your request for payment processing services. These third parties include, without limitation credit reporting agencies, payment processors, issuing and acquiring financial institutions, card networks, title companies, flood or other insurance companies, appraisal companies, closing agents, marketing and customer services firms, credit card, banks or entities thatprovide business analysis or website support. These third parties may have access to PII needed to perform their functions.
- Regulatory/Government Agencies. We may share your PII without notice to you with regulators in the normal course of our compliance with federal, state and local law, in response to any legal process, to enforce any agreement between you and us or to detect and/or prevent fraud.
For Vermont Residents: We will not share information we collect about you with nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by Vermont law, such as to process your transactions or to maintain your account. In addition, we will not share information about your creditworthiness with our affiliates.
8930 East Raintree Drive,
Scottsdale AZ, 85260